Hayden Bicknese was 6 months old when his parents first bought him his first 50cc dirt bike. Now seventeen, Hayden competes in the MotoAmerica Junior Cup Championship, a support series in the National motorcycle road racing series of the United States, the perfect shop window for him to showcase his talent.
A third generation drag boat racer he switched from the water to tarmac in 2019, making an instant impression as a novice racer at club level.
Joining the Altus Motorsports squad for his maiden MotoAmerica campaign, Hayden has proved himself to be one to watch – achieving three top seven finishes in the first five rounds of his debut season in the championship. He achieved a best result of seventh in the 2021 MotoAmerica season before achieving a maiden podium in the series in 2022.
In his spare time he plays ice hockey for his high school team and loves to fly down black diamond slopes in the Colorado mountains. He continues to enjoy boating, mountain biking and hanging out with his faithful and protective dog, Dexter.
- 2022 MotoAmerica Junior Cup Championship – Best Result: 3rd
- 2021 MotoAmerica Junior Cup Series – Best result 7th
- 2020 CMRA Overall Novice Champion
- 2020 CMRA Novice Class Championships:
Lightweight Twins, 500 GP, 500 Superbike, 500 Superstock, 300 Superbike, 500 Solo 30
- 2019 KDBA High Points Champion PWC
- 2019 MCRA Motorcycle Racer License
- 2019 Central Illinois Mini Moto
- 2018 Lucas Oil Drag Boat Racing Series Div 3 Champion
- 2018 KDBA High Points Champion PWC